Working at home.

Working at home….. it’s so strange so different so… weird.

apparently my mom knew that this day would come because she’s been hoarding whatever would be helpful in a drawer downstairs for 5 years straight! My mom even has DESKS in the basement from an old school she used to work at.

now since me and everyone in the district is being homeschooled I think it’s safe to say that it kind of stinks. Reason number one which doesn’t even have to do with school unless you include the bus YOU CANT GO ANYWHERE!!!!!!!
number two you can’t see your friends and like I said you can’t go see them either because of this stupid coronavirus garbage. And number three school is better then homeschool.

but there are reasons why I LIKE being homeschooled first of all people like me are a long way from school so it takes forever to get home plus all you have to do is go straight to your work with no mini lesson.

but besides that I’d rather be at school with my friends my teachers and even the classrooms I miss. So I really hope this Coronavirus dies          when it warms up a little so everything can go back to normal. So we can get back to school and say goodbye to homeschooling……

2 thoughts on “Working at home.”

1. There are definitely pro’s and con’s to this whole homeschooling thing. Luckily we have the technology to keep moving forward. But yes, it’s super hard not seeing everyone. Hopefully it will all be over sooner than later and life can get back to normal.