Slice of life ……. getting ready for school everyday

Every morning I wake up at 6:20 Am for school. and I have to go to school at   8:00 am

The second I wake up my mom is one walk with my dog Dani.

My mom says to always get in the freezing cold shower that I have to use.

There are 2 bathrooms in that house one is in the hall (the one I use) and there’s one in my mom and dads bathroom and of course that shower is nice and warm how do I know that?

Don’t ask.

It also stinks to use that shower because it’s not only cold in the shower it doesn’t have anything coming out of it!

Anyway after I have goosebumps and I’m shivering it’s time to change and eat breakfast.

By now mom’s back and she’s in the nice and warm shower and also my disgusting and annoying brothers are up.

After eating breakfast and making it’s 7:30 at first it’s hard to believe but then I remember why it’s from all of the stalling out of bed I (forgot to tell you).

So now I run outside feed the chickens run back in brush my teeth now it’s 7:50 when I get my backpack just before I walk out I’m always get distracted for five minutes making dumb faces in the mirror.

Then mom yells for not hustling and I run out the door.

Just in time for school.

2 thoughts on “Slice of life ……. getting ready for school everyday”

1. To be fair–that shower is the WORST. Hopefully once Dad is done fixing it (he is in there as we speak) you can go back to showering in there, since sharing one shower among five people is almost as bad as having your mom yell at you for not hustling….

2. Your mornings are so busy! At least the cold shower makes you speed up! I enjoyed reading your description of how your mornings go!